Hand in Hand Initiative
A leading Environmental Services Company based at Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We offer our clients the state-of-the-art consulting services and innovative environmental services since our inception during the year 1995. We associate with International firms and experts to bring in the latest innovative, sustainable and environmental friendly technologies.
Access to sustainable development and community-conscious for an eco-friendly city and cultural homeland
Hand in hand for a cleaner city and a colorful nation
- Achieving environmental awareness through the preservation and adjusting the positive behaviors in the society.
- Raise patriotism among all segments of society to maintain the cleanliness in public and private property.
- Contribute in the development of the society through the application of social responsibility practices.
- Contribute to the development of volunteerism concepts amongst youth and enhancing its practices.
- Promote positive practices amongst institutions, public and private organizations through the development of a moral sense that lead to sustainable development.
- Introducing the economic benefits of a good environmental practices to the society.
- Collecting and documenting information for " Hand in Hand Initiative " through monitoring the developmental stages of the campaign and its results , being a model that can be replicated in the future.
- Public Contests and Activities
- Training and awareness workshops
- Awareness Clips
- TV Programs
- Youtube Channel
- Guinness world record the largest handprint painting measure 10.235m² on 23/9/2013.
- Raise the environmental awareness through the initiative programs for more than 129,589 individuals.
- ENTEC receiving the best Company in Saudi Arabia for social responsibility award in the category of Environmental sustainability for organizing Hand in Hand Initiative on 25/11/2014.
Contribute to support the Charity productive families to reuse the clothes of the green letter and sold at auction for the benefit of charitable associations and charities.