Entec Is a leader in providing consultation and environmental monitoring services. We work to avoid environmental issues
and help solve your toughest emerging challenges .We believe that the most successful solution for any issue facing the
client is based on the green economy , understanding the environmental risks ,engineering principle and with cost effective
- Accredited consultancy firm.
- Our team combines experts with in-depth knowledge in the environmental field.
- A track record of successful studies and projects done with the biggest companies & factories.
- Cost-effective & eco-friendly solutions.
- Accuracy & professionally of work.
- Guaranteed licenses from accredited environmental entities.
Consultation & Studies
ENTEC Environmental Technology is an approved Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) consultant of The General Authority of Meteorology & Environment Protection (PME) and Royal Commission of Jubail & Yanbu (RCJY). So far, Entec has successfully carried out numerous EIA projects in KSA.
ENTEC’s Environmental Impact Assessments & Environmental Management Plans helps your business to contribute to local development while minimizing the negative impacts on the environment. We encourage and guide industries to safety operation and make environment management planning as an integral part of their regular operations
- Complete Documentation services for the organization / industry for the certification process.
- Customize the documents as per the organization’s area of operations and services and focus towards Environmental Sustainability.
- Tailor made EMS training to all sections of your employees.
Benefits of EMS:
- The Environmental aspect will be managed properly high definition of system in place.
- Prevention of pollution, minimizes energy and resource usage reducing operating costs.
- Improved compliance with environmental legislation.
- Continual Improvement in Environmental Performance.
- Reduces the risk of penalties and avoids litigation.
- Improves employee morale.
- New business opportunities with environmentally aware customers.
Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) or Due Diligence is an assessment carried out to identify potential or existing environmental contamination liabilities of an industrial or real estate project. ENTEC specializes in both phase 1 & 2 ESA and has the experience and resources to assess potential groundwater quality, soil contamination and issues related to hazardous substances. Our services also include identification of possible asbestos in building materials; inventory of hazardous substances stored or used on site and assessing indoor air quality parameters. The study involves
- Identification & Characterization
- Feasibility study of Hazardous Waste Facilities
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Emergency / Disaster Management Plans
- Disposal Management Plans
ENTEC has allied with recognized laboratories in Saudi Arabia and also has its own equipments & personnel to carryout the following monitoring services.
- Meteorological monitoring.
- Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring.
- Stack Sampling.
- Work Place Monitoring. - Water & Wastewater Sampling.
- Soil Sampling.
- Noise Monitoring.
A ‘Green’ Building is a building that, in its design, construction or operation, reduces or eliminates negative impacts, and can create positive impacts, on our climate and natural environment. Green buildings preserve precious natural resources and improve our quality of life.
Also, reduce utility costs and results in more sustainable buildings and projects.
There are a number of features which can make a building ‘green’. These include:
- Efficient use of energy, water, and other resources
- Use of renewable energy, such as solar energy
- Pollution and waste reduction measures, and the enabling of re-use and recycling
- Good indoor environmental air quality
- Use of materials that are non-toxic, ethical and sustainable
- Consideration of the environment in design, construction, and operation
- Consideration of the quality of life of occupants in design, construction, and operation
- A design that enables adaptation to a changing environment
Any building can be a green building, whether it’s a home, an office, a school, a hospital, a community center, or any other type of structure, provided it includes features listed above.
An occupational health and safety assessment is done to evaluate the risk involved in the workplace with objectives to remove, reduce and replace the source of risk with a safer equipment or process, or to lessen the risk to the health and safety of the workers.
An occupational safety and health assessment are important for the safety and morale of the employees or legal and financial reasons. By law, employers need to protect their employees by establishing preventative, punitive and compensatory effects. An occupational safety and health assessment help to reduce the number of work-related deaths and injuries, sick-leave, medical expenditure, disability benefit costs. It also promotes the improvement of quality, production, profit and minimizes worker migration.
The occupational safety and health assessment involve the following actions:
Identifying hazards and those who are at risk and why they are at risk
Evaluating and prioritizing risks and what the risks are
Deciding on preventive actions about how to eliminate or reduce the risk
Taking actions by elimination, reduction, and replacement using alternatives
Monitoring and reviewing for further improvement
Documenting the assessment and reporting
Waste avoidance, recovery, and re-use in communities and industries around the world, together with the efficient management of waste facilities and waste streams, are critical elements of sustainable development.
The need to minimize the generation of waste and harnessing the value in materials previously thought of as waste underpins the current global approach to waste management.
ENTEC’s comprehensive range of waste management services, from planning and design to monitoring and project management, helps our clients deliver and operate essential waste management facilities, while also returning long-term benefits to communities and the environment.
Our globally connected team of waste and resource management professionals delivers robust solutions to government and private sector clients, to boost efficiency and drive sustainability. We are committed to providing our clients with a service that is uniquely tailored to each situation.
We offer our clients state-of-the-art consulting services, innovative energy solutions and delivering differentiated combined solutions in:
- Energy Efficiency projects (EE) to reduce the operation expenses, improve the margins and upgrade equipment of the clients
- Distributed Power Generation projects (DPG) to supply the power needs of the clients and reduce their grid-energy dependence
- Global Energy Management Service (GEMS) delivering complete energy management services for the facilities, optimizing resources, improving procedures, monitoring and controlling the energy consumption of the client. This service is commonly a complementary service to EE and DPG projects.
Through our previous experience, we outlined the required services from our partners as following:
- On-site visit(s) to conduct a comprehensive Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessment.
- Designing a fixed price proposal for an efficiency upgrade retrofit project with guaranteed energy savings.
- Proposal for a data driven energy management service including installation of energy analytics hardware and software for remote monitoring and monthly management reporting for continuous efficiency optimization.
- Bill Management & Validation services to streamline administration and verify energy fees and charges on utility bills.
- Independent Measurement & Verification services for assurance of results.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) is undertaken to evaluate the potential impacts of a planned project on its physical, biological, and social environment. An ESIA also develops mitigation measures to avoid, reduce, or compensate for these impacts. This assessment is an integral part of a project and provides support to decision makers during project planning.
An appropriate impact assessment assures compliance with legal and lender requirements. It also leads to improved corporate reputation, compliance with corporate ethical standards, and more cost-efficient project realization due to reduced non-technical risks.
The main objective of this study is to assess the site conditions prior to design in order to evaluate sustainable options and inform related decisions about site design.
The survey/assessment demonstrates the relationships between the site features and how these features influence the project design or reasons for not addressing topics.